Wowowow... finally, think im going to pass Financial Management! It's a module that I flunked twice. Yea, twice... Soooo at my 3rd attempt, I actually understoooded all e questions! Hohohoho...
Secondly, after e paper I went to Popular to get 8days for rs as per requested... she got e best letter of e week! Omegato~~~ Her immediate reaction a bit scary though "Ah! I got e best letter of e week! Ah. *pause* Ah~ *pause* Ah! *pause pause* Ahhhhhhhhhh~!" Yes, as seen here, she screamed not once, not twice, but multiple times. And with lagging pauses in btw them ahaha...
Tml's my last paper... totally no mood to study, machiam holiday liao :D So, went to nap till 3pm, tried to watch American Idol live direct off satelite but ended up misleading fellow engine hall mates in economics in TV lounge... Gomenasai~ tried to help but think backfired? Luckily rs came down later on n saved e day~
Den i received Wo Cai Wo Cai Wo Cai Cai Cai from a super nice friend n happily laughed for 1 hour!
OK lah... time to study le... but decided to blog abt this happy day before thursday :D Gambatte examinees~!