What a sad way to end the 3rd attachment week... But hell~! Got to focus on how to be happy again! Meanwhile will have to clean up the mess too... sometimes don’t u just wish that u can runaway? Of coz this is not the way! 逃得了一时,避不了一世。 Think of ways to be happy then!
1) It’s the end of week 3! Only 7 more to go~
2) Colleague commented that I look vv photogenic when she took a photo of me (see below) while playing with my hp! Yay~
3) Get busy! (work la, foc la, friends la, GSS la, etc)
4) Sleep like nobody’s business.
5) Eat what I want.
6) Remind myself im not in the worst situation that a human can be. (meaning I should be grateful)
7) Be good to others! (anoh… been giving up a lot of seats lately due to the frequent use of public transport haha)
8) Be good to myself! (yea… this is not a prob at all; im always vv gd to myself)
9) Smile~ (ppl (yes, other than u dear) always say I got nice smile?)
10) Last but not least, need to plan ahead! (hmmm think this is more serious stuff haha not exactly happy but the end result will be to attain happiness)

This is taken right after lunch, drinking copi at yakun... first time drink finish one cup so fast sia... drink till hair in a mess (-___-)
