Why Carrie?!?!?!??!?!?! Ever since AI 2 (coz I didn’t catch AI 1), the one tat I like always got no luck! (or shld I say votes?) Kaoz Kaoz Kaoz… Although after they graduated from AI, I feel that the no. twos are doing better – Clay Aiken and Diana Degarmo. Or am I just bias? HAH. Who cares? I just don’t like ruben and fantasia… As for this season, I don’t dislike carrie; I just like Bo better (my fav is still Anwar~).
If I am one of the final two in AI, and IF ryan announces that I am the American idol (oei… I alr said and caps “if” so stop laughing you idiot), this is what will be going through my mind “Muahahaha~ the song belongs to ME! Go home la no. 2! Ahahaha~!” for those that do not understand the workings of AI, let me explain to u… each of the final two will have to sing 3 songs to fight for the votes and one of the songs will be the same. THE song is an original song that will be recorded in THE winner’s album. Last season’s song was “I believe”, yea it was the one I featured in my blog when Diana sang it during the finals last year… in the end the song went to fantasia.
Soooo, my deepest sympathy Bo. Maybe this is what carrie is thinking too “Muahahaha~ the song belongs to ME! Go home la no. 2! Ahahaha~!” (hmmm maybe without the “la” coz she dunno singlish).
I’m so itching for AI 5~