Journey to the West Dentist [Part I]
Went to the sch dentist yesterday… come on, make a guess why there’s part I? Coz one session is NOT enough! Ahahaha… dunno wats e dental terms but I think I needed more fillings. I got brush teeth hor… jus tat I didn’t go for check up for a yr. Anyway, e dentist also said “It’s not your fault, it’s jus tat e cavity set in e fine lines, it’s hard to clean with a toothbrush…”
Heard tat he ordered some pink fillings for e teeth… den I made a cold joke “wow… hot pink?” think he didn’t quite catch it… couldn’t possibly be hot pink rite? Must be baby pink la… “So, do u want e pink fillings?” “hahaha! No thanks, no thanks. I go for e normal stuff…”
I realized one thing. There was this white stick thing that e dentist assistant was always trying to keep it somewhere, anywhere in my mouth throughout e whole session… did u ever give a thought about wat purpose it serves? I only got e answer yesterday when e dentist only let me rinse my mouth once, which was at e end of everything. All e time I was there thinking im going to choke on my own saliva!!! So whenever I couldn’t tahan anymore n try to swallow, there was nothing for me to swallow as a matter of fact! Dumb huh… So now finally noe that e white stick thing is there to keep our mouth dry and saliva-free.