All by Myself
I never needed anyone
And making love was just for fun
Those days are gone
Living alone
I think of all the friends i've known
When i dial the telephone
Nobody's home
All by myself
Don't wanna be
All by myself
Anymore
Hard to be sure
Sometimes i feel so insecure
And loves so distant and obscure
Remains the cure
All by myself
Don't wanna be
All by myself
Anymore
All by myself
Don't wanna live
All by myself
Anymore
When i was young
I never needed anyone
Making love was just for fun
Those days are gone
All by myself
Don't wanna be
All by myself
Anymore
All by myself
Don't wanna live
Don't wanna live
All by myself
I never needed anyone
“Nothing to do ah? Come, do this first, oh this also cannot do? Hmmm, then do this… aiya that person on leave? Ok, u take this and do first… (in the end I got a whole list of things which I cannot start on but still under my workload. Crap.)
“So, shanyi. What’s your target for today?”
“Meeting your target so far?”
“When do u think can finish?”
“Any problem?”
Wah… a grp of ppl just walked in with a birthday cake! (nah not for me… mine’s long over) it’s for the other HR personnel. Just as I was contemplating whether I should join in or not, I became the photographer instead heehee. Hmmm, this sets me thinking. What kind of mentally sound person will work during his/her birthday? Thought it’s always the case whereby one will take leave on his/her birthday? I mean even if u do not have anyone to celebrate with, at least take a day off and relax right? Imagine the ppl at your office jus act as if it’s not your birthday/act as if they didn’t know… it’s thus better if one takes leave on his/her birthday. Abo u’ll look like a loser lor…
OMG… there’s this floor trader earning 12k per month… and guess what? He resigned lor! Crazy guy… 12k and yet he quit! It’s a 12 with 3 zeros behind! To better let this point sink in, it’s a person’s 4 mth pay if that person is earning 3k per mth. My eyeballs nearly dropped out when I saw his files… and from then onwards, the 身影 of “12k” repeatedly appear in my mind like a 阴魂不散 ghost.
12k… 12k… 12k… 12k… 12k…
***this entry style is inspired by Mr X’s friend – 夜の诗人 (he always put the lyrics of a song at the start of the entry den followed by his own input).
[30/05/05]