A Cuppa’ Coffee a Day, Keeps the Caffeine Addicts Awake.
Ever since Day 1 a week ago, I’ve been feeding myself with all kinds of coffee. Free, cheap, ex, black, milk, white coffee, u name it, I’ve drank it. Monday to Tuesday sia. Monday coz it’s free, tues coz im genuinely tired, wed coz of OT, thurs coz of OT plus foc meeting and last but not least, Friday coz of OT too… till 10pm lor, dead tired after that… heng nice nice Feng Jie n her “friend”(actually her hubby) sent me back hall :D, and guess what? The very next day, which is Saturday, she’s flying to
Kk back to COFFEE and dream on about
5 days straight. I cannot bear a day passing by without sipping to feel the smooth beverage caressing my cold frozen lips, melting them the moment they touch. I cannot bear a day passing by without submerging myself in the chocolate aroma and actually see them dancing their way in its swt honey melody into my nostrils. I cannot bear a day passing by without savoring the heaviness of aftertaste letting them to end the show, my taste buds as e stage, their very last bitterswt symphony. Heh trying too hard to spit good
Anyways, the new “job” (my 2nd client company after last week’s) that I embark in today is at
So dear friends, stick out your butts and join me! LET”S DO THE COFFEE DANCE~~~