Wahahaha~ I reached my work place at 1045am lor… suppose to start at 9am. Finally left home at 10 after struggling for hours… cant stand myself… super cannot pull myself out of the bed. Reset the alarm clock dunno how many times lor… original plan was to wake up at 6am to watch last night’s taped American Idol (final 3 going to final 2 le wor!). In the end, by the time I successfully gotten out of the bed, it was alr 9am…
Cool huh? But I got msg my team at ard 7plus to inform them I’ll be late, den I’ll go off later to cover the full 8 hours. They were super nice and replied “ok, take your time”. Still, I was quite nervous when I was taking the lift up to the client company… and when I stepped into the near silent room, I was so freaking freaked out! Coz everyone was busy typing away, flipping papers, pressing calculators. They only paused for a moment to acknowledge my arrival and then buried themselves back into laptops, papers and calculators.
At 7pm, they suddenly asked me “why are you still here, don’t want to go home?” den I told them I haven finish clocking 8 hours for the day.” “Aiya! You are only an intern lor, no need so stress one…” heads nodded in agreement “yalor yalor. Go la go, come, lets go off together.” Then everybody started to pack bags (my team ppl are so nice rite :D). Lucky I got away this time “woundless”, but better don’t push my luck any further!
[19/05/05]