“Ya, my work’s disrupted. You guys cause disruption to my work man.”
The guy who said this is the subject of my team’s bet (my current team consist of L (my buddy), YK (the yaokun look alike; thus e fake name “YK”), AM and AN. Plus senior Ed who’s not in the bet with us.). Anyways, we need to guess the exact age of this PMS guy of the client company who is in charge of getting the documents for us. Think I’m super lousy at gauging these kinds of things (age, travel time, waking time, etc). so when I blurted out “he must be over 40”, my team started laughing sia… think it’s because I don’t like him, that’s why I feel that he’s vv old haha. The guesses are as follow: 35, 36, 37, 38 and 41(me)… the catch is, it must be the EXACT age. Only then will the guy/girl win the bet.
Other quotes from the guy:
“Hey, that girl’s an intern only, so don’t need to hurry and get things from her…” this is the conversation (in canto) overheard by AM. He was saying this to the lady whom I have just asked her to retrieve some papers for me. Sai rite? Intern 不是人ah?
“You guys need anything, get them through me ONLY. Do not approach the others. Den you must sign against the list when you get the documents. It’s about accountability you know.” Yes yes, we know… but perhaps you can change your tone?
“Guys. Don’t mess up the papers k. Don’t be like the auditors last year… made me waste a whole day just to sort out and return them back to original places.” HAHA. I bet that they did that on purpose because they hate you. Perhaps if you are more cooperative, they would probably mess the papers up to the extent of making you waste half a day instead of a day (coz they would only bu shuang your face and not your face + attitude liao).
[20/05/05]