Baa Baa Black Dead Sheep
I feel like a sheep waiting for my turn to be skinned or a sacrifice waiting to be thrown into the volcano. Hah. Impressive imagination huh… I’m now staring blankly at my laptop (coz I got no papers to work with… n it’s all becoz of the stupid guy from starbucks entry) and waiting for Ed to shoot me. The thingy that I’ve been working on for the past week is going to be vet by him, and eventually will be sent to the manager. It’s like judgment day before the execution tat kind of feeling lol…
OK, here comes the first arrow. Muahahaha~ quite impressed with my “xianing” skills. Wah so fast second one come liao… third! Fourth, fifth, sixth…!
Yalah… shoot until my body full of holes… Chey, thought my “xianing” skills can make it but… apparently 功夫还不到家. As a result, I’ve been running around the company to ask this and that (things that Ed asks me and I didn’t know/didn’t do). Sighz… and yet I thought my “baby’s” perfect.
But then again, in the first place the only guidance he gave me was by throwing files of last year’s work papers to me and expect me to get things done like a perm. Fits the 成语 “自生自灭” perfectly. Oh well, whatever. 我已经出 101% of 功 and my mindset is at the “破釜沉舟” kind of status already… 加油吧~
[25/05/05]