Getting nostalgic these few days… started when I read Miss Oiying’s entry - A mental condition: Nostalgia. While reading her entry about AHS, the forgotten scenes emerged, people and things around gained colour, the 3D feel came and voices started to fill in… it’s like watching a video replay; not as a third person, it is as if my soul is being drawn to the other side of the screen and experiencing the senses that I felt then, once more.
I'd listened to the radio
Waitin' for my favorite songs
When they played I'd sing along
It made me smile
Those were such happy times
And not so long ago
How I wondered where they'd gone
But they're back again
Just like a long lost friend
All the songs I loved so well
(*) Every Sha-la-la-la
Every Wo-wo-wo
Still shines
Every shing-a-ling-a-ling
That they're starting to sing's
So fine
When they get to the part
Where he's breakin' her heart
It can really make me cry
Just like before
It's yesterday once more
Lookin' back on how it was
In years gone by
And the good times that I had
Makes today seem rather sad
So much has changed
It was songs of love that
I would sing to then
And I'd memorize each word
Those old melodies
Still sound so good to me
As they melt the years away
Repeat (*)
All my best memories
Come back clearly to me
Some can even make me cry
Just like before
It's yesterday once more
Repeat (*)
恩恩怨怨生死白头几人能看透
红尘呀滚滚痴痴呀情深聚散终有时
留一半清醒留一半醉至少梦里有你追随
我拿青春赌明天你用真情换此生
岁月不知人间多少的忧伤
何不潇洒走一回
Then when I was in primary 5, I was in a drama performance for primary 6 graduation ceremony. I was the leading character lor… dumbfounded? Nothing impressive actually, in fact I think it’s quite funny coz I was a 公鸡… the公鸡was vv proud of his (hmmm why I got the role when the鸡is male?) beautiful crown and feathers and thus 目中无人. Then, he met a few other animals like 山羊伯伯, 蜜蜂, 啄木鸟, etc… something happened (don’t remember le) and in the end he finally learnt his lesson and became a 谦虚的小公鸡. I still remember the opening 台词 lor “*cuckodudodu~~~*(yea…公鸡 crowing… if u wanna know how it sounds like, can ask me to demo if u see me) 我是小公鸡, 戴着大红帽, 穿着XX衣, 瞧我多神气~ 看我多美丽~!” (XX=forgot wat words liao)
Ok enough of pri sch… secondary sch… even more memories! I’ll do that in another entry ba. 公鸡out~!