Unmarried Women are Hard to Work With
Unmarried women are hard to work with and even more hopeless if you are working under them.
True or False? (standard answer --> it depends la…)
First and foremost, I would like to clarify something. Married women can be highly uncooperative and disgusting to work with/under too. It’s just that unmarried women are subjected to society induced emotional stress. If you are still boy/girlfriend-less by the age of 21, mums n aunties will go “aiya… why haven yet?” “must be something wrong with you lah… straight or not?” “I introduce XYZ to you, vv “sui” (pretty) one.” That’s not all. Seeing your friends getting into “healthy” relationships one by one, and day by day your sworn single hood sistas/brothers getting lesser and lesser… how can be not stressed? Imagine if you are 30 (for women)… still single and available… I guess you’ll always feel uneasy as if everyone that you come into contact with is laughing at you inside “HAHA. You old spinster!” Even if you self proclaim unavailable coz you “don’t want”, “don’t need” or “don’t like, ppl will still use 异样的眼光 to look at you. Moreover, the societal norm is that after 40 u still dun marry, it’s impossible to marry anymore. With these pressures riding up, if im one of the women that falls into these categories, im sure I wont be in a grt mood day in day out. Thus bearing fangs to whomever that crosses my path. Hopefully, I won’t become like this and that I can successfully siam this kind of women.