Previously, it has been teams of two competing in the amazing race around the world. According to the straits times – Life! Section, they are going to have a special season for families of four to take part in. As the saying goes, 2’s a company, 3’s a crowd. So what is 4 then? Smells like disaster to me (their disaster, our entertainment :D).
The downside is we probably will not see babes in their twenties like Amber, ex pageant queen of dunno where and year (not exactly my definition of babe actually) or the blondes. Neither will we see struggling childless couple racing for the money for, erm, child bearing. Almost 100% sure we will not be seeing “boyfriends” in the up coming race… oh hold on a minute. They can have adopted children or surrogate mother huh… GREAT. I’ll just hope that their adopted children will be given a chance to choose which side of the sexes to be infatuated with. I’m very liberal one k… it’s really up to each and every individual’s preferences. Just like “normal” Singaporeans love durians and I don't.
Back to AR~ I will be looking forward to the coming season and my itchiness is building up! Ohya. Do watch out for chn U’s “jue2 dui4 superstar” coming Wednesday (8/6/05) too! While I was flipping through the newspapers, I spotted some hunks in the quarter final 24… need me to say more? Keke (* -,*) <-- drooling face