Only 2 guys left – Howard and Wolfgang (what a duh name). I support Howard! He looks so cute when he smiles… though he’s a bit short and looks a bit geeky (he’s in the IT line), overall he’s humorous and extremely cute! Oh ya… I like his spoken ang moh too :D sounds nice~ keke… this coming wed they are going to kiss!!! Although Denise’s going to kiss both la… haha… this Wednesday will be fun~ got this and the jue2 dui4 superstar~ ohohohoh~ anyways, catch eye for a guy 2 at chn 5 ten pm Wednesday! At first I thought this show is quite bimbo/himbo one… but it actually turns out to be seriously entertaining! But now only left 2 so might be a bit sian coz less variety… but still it beats nothing to watch right?
Only 2 guys left – Howard and Wolfgang (what a duh name). I support Howard! He looks so cute when he smiles… though he’s a bit short and looks a bit geeky (he’s in the IT line), overall he’s humorous and extremely cute! Oh ya… I like his spoken ang moh too :D sounds nice~ keke… this coming wed they are going to kiss!!! Although Denise’s going to kiss both la… haha… this Wednesday will be fun~ got this and the jue2 dui4 superstar~ ohohohoh~ anyways, catch eye for a guy 2 at chn 5 ten pm Wednesday! At first I thought this show is quite bimbo/himbo one… but it actually turns out to be seriously entertaining! But now only left 2 so might be a bit sian coz less variety… but still it beats nothing to watch right?