Questionable Freshness
I'm sure nobody will want to buy a not fresh veggie/fruit/watever; just like I'm less interested in a not so fresh face/personality competing on tv once again. Not that I don't like him anymore, it's just that the feeling of freshness is gone, and so is the excitement of wanting to know more about him. He participated the chn u's "全民偶像星登场" and I rooted for him from the very beginning... simply becoz 1) his height is 1.8m, 2) he looks like zaizai and 3-10) he looks like zaizai haha. No lah... I'm not so superficial. He sings vv well too (if my memory didn't fail me). I still remember that one of the songs he sang was Z Chen's "May I Love U" and on another occasion (or the same occasion) he sang with a guitar. I remember him as a bashful, softspoken kind of a guy (which is vv similar to zaizai~) but with less sadness and more boy-like kind of shyness. Hmmm wonder how much he has changed? We shall see it this coming wednesday... Ohya. Another reason why he attracts me is that he's from LaSalle?! Kind of lame for a reason huh... but think it really played a small part ba. Arty-farty, musical incline and all; it's like a bonus point :D He is xie wei cong and quan yi fong liked him a lot ever since "全民" and it seems that the affection has 延续ed wor heh heh. I love project superstar~ it has made my life so much more 八卦! *chants for the arrival of wed's PS MALE's competition*
***Eh, when I get my hands on "Hello" den I'll upload his pic... my house com getting cranky.