The Miracle of Photoshop
Ladies and Gentlemen, please take a look at the picture of our national treasure and tell me what you think is SO wrong about it. Give you 5 seconds, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
Okie time's up. What? Say louder. Dunno? Impossible la� I took one look at the picture and burst out laughing! Still don't have a clue? It's the "gradient" of her chest�s side view lah! Come on lor� this picture can only bluff those westerners who don't have an idea of how our national treasure looks like... when I first saw this picture, the immediate feeling that I got is that there's something seriously not right about the picture. Huh? You still don't understand? Go and die la� it's the proportion you dumbo! Who dunno our national treasure is not exactly well-endowed at her chest area? You take a look at the picture again la� see what I mean? *slaps thou blinded fools* Can't be bothered to explain le� Either go change your specs or your eyes ba. Period.

