“车鳃”
I have a new client (read the title and try translating) and I was already so so so so impressed by this client when I stepped into their lift. It has 3 walls of full length mirror and the 4th side is the door of coz. Plus its protruding buttons and carpeted floor, it gave me a very futuristic and wow-wow feeling.
Next, their su-go-ii (wonderful) view from one of their pantries made my jaws drop and my camera phone go click clickety click. And then hor, what is a pantry without food or drinks right?
This brings me to the third wonderful discovery of the new client: they provide drinks for free~~~ (some biscuits too but their drinks are more impressive. Read on~) You may think that I’m being 大惊小怪 coz it’s not that uncommon for a co. to provide their employees free drinks. 这你就有所不知了… I was like a small little girl in a theme park and attracted to the carousel when I stood in front of the 3 vending machines haha. Wanna know what I’m talking about? 请看!

If you are still puzzled about why I was so excited about these 3 vending machines, just take a look at the next picture, point number 1. I get a kick just pressing the vending machines sia… to the extent I always help my colleagues to press for the drinks hohoho… Ok 报告完毕! I’ll be here till the end of my PA, glad that I kena posted here. Last but not least, I will try my very the best to fully utilize the 3 vending machines!
