Happening Wkend!
Super duper happening sia... Let u have a peek first. Will elaborate when I have e time. Cheers~
Saturday Morning: Woke up at 6am, left for PSA club at 7am... Had to play netball for my unit! Haha... quite boliao actually coz at first I thought they dont have enough ppl den i said ok one... in the end I only played for 2 quarters and became e official empire since I'm the one still in touch with netball rules.
Saturday Night: Energy Concert at Indoor Stadium! For free~~~ Some history first, RS brought me to their first concert coz she got complimentary tickects then :D and this time (their second concert) it's JH's friend who has got the tickets and asked him whether we wanna go! They are so nice and SEXY (actually kun da only ba? to me lor... haha) anyway he's e first guy I think that is sexy... disagree? U shld see him dance sia...
***sorry ah rs, didnt ask u coz it's jh's lobang... if it's my lobang sure will bring u one. (eh but come to think abt it I got bring u once to the ku tian le, luo jia liang n chen hui shan's haha although it sucked la)
Sunday: Went to downtown east Cosfest 2005 with my eldest sista. Welcome to the dark side?!
