Event: Natsu Matsuri
Date: 20th August 2005
Place: Japanese school (Changi)
Time: 6-10pm
Ok I hear someone screaming "What's a Natsu Matsuri?!"
- it's a summer festival
"Eh, big deal? Spore is in a summer state all year round mah."
- it's a JAP-kind-of-summer-festival (you can expect the whole japanese community to be there; imagine all the kawaii jap guys & gals hanging ard!)
"Oh. That sounds more interesting... what do we do there? "hang ard"? Haha..."
- games, food and performances can be seen there... an interesting event, as compared to our culture, there's nothing like this
"Hrmp... no feel leh... though you say it's a Jap summer festival, we r stuck in Spore, not Japan lor. Time to wake up Shanyi! Stop dreaming!"
- ohohoho~ you need the "feel" ah? fret not my dear... wear a "yukata" there then! I'm sure u'll get the "feel" 100% coz almost all ppl going there will be wearing yukata~
"Huh?? Yukata?"

"So kua zhang ah? Troublesome also... can don't wear?"
- can of coz. it's totally up to u. if u want u can wear a bikini there haha
"How can I get my hands on a yukata??"
- heh I just bought one for 15 bucks this afternoon! but the auntie's stock running low and when I went there I was told there were two more groups coming after me... BUT don't worry~ coz they rent out yukatas on the event itself! from what I've heard it's 4 bucks, affordable la so mai hiam
"I want to go~~~!"
- okok just let me know by August 8th k... See if I can get tix together with mine (I'm asking someone to help me too...) My eldest sis also interested sia haha so exciting right~? lalalalalalalala