I'm Late!
Go-men-na-sai~ Laptop crashed, that's why I'm lagging sighz... anyway, I wrote this before watching the results show. Enjoy~ I'll complete this post in the morning.
I was so excited while watching this week’s PS. This group of 6 guys are so much more interesting!? When the 2nd pair came on stage and perform, I nearly pass out from “highness” (my dad nearly killed me in order to keep me quiet). They really know how to pair ppl up sia, esp for the 2nd grp. It’s like a super duper overdose of kawaii-ness lor. The ends of my mouth literally joined the corners of my two eyes haha. Dunno why but see them perform together is a very happy thing? Anyways, while I’m writing this entry, I do not know the results yet coz went out on thurs night, asked my papa to record for me… And as usual, CBB (can’t be bothered) about the girls.
M1 Xie Wei Cong - 流星森林雨 he’s becoming more and more like zaizai alr lor hahaha… sometimes he even make a cold joke. But he didn't sing as well as used to (according to my lousy memory). Heck la… as I’ve said before, I say it once again: he’s 1.8m lor, and he looks like zaizai. How can he not go through to the next round?
M2 Cai Yi Wei - 断点 some angle quite good looking… but… doesn't really satisfy my taste buds. Singing wise down to earth; not gek gek flowery singing style so still not too bad.
M3 Hoh Wei Jian - 除此之外 OMG I love his personality sia~ but sometimes might get on ppl’s nerve… but then again, he’s totally kawaii! An extract from the performance night.
WJ“我的朋友说我应该走可爱路线,那就走可爱路线咯。”
Judge 2“那你觉得你自己可爱吗?”
WJ“呃。。。” (trying to find the political correct answer)
Judge 2“你不是可爱; *me curses and swears at the judge* 是非常可爱。*me salutes the judge*”
M4 Liang Wei Qiang - 我懂了他 POOR handsome young ah beng… first time the judges fail a contestant sia. 24.5 all becoz of stupid lee wei song who gave him a 4.5. The comments from the judges doesn't reflect the marks they gave him lor haha… didn't sound so serious at all during the commenting and when it comes to the time to give marks I was shocked lor… 5 5 5 4.5 and 5. I guess this explains the 成语s 表里不一, 口是心非 ba. I still like his face haha but his voice and song selection confirm don't suit his age and face. Oh well, good luck den.
M5 William Tanoto - 你不在 I think there r only two types of reaction when you see him. Either you r awed by his “seh-ness”, or you want to “seh” him. For me, I was pretty worried for him coz if he keeps displaying this kind of body language, think most ppl will fall into the second category. I wanna hear him sing taoze’s songs… I’m sick of wang li hong and JJ alr… kaoz every other songs are by them lor… sick sick sick sick sick. If this carries on, it’s really pathetic coz 流行男歌手就只有 3 位吗? JJ, wang li hong and taoze. Surprising till now no one sang any song of Jaychou huh… puzzling.
M6 Chen Meng Qi - 解脱 gay name; gay voice; gay gestures. GAY. He looks weird, sounds weird, so he should just stay as a 幕后 composer. Can only 骗小妹妹… sometimes I feel that he looks like F4’s yan cheng xu haha maybe that’s why I don't like him. ZAIZAI rulez!