Featuring – SheDaisy
I’ll be tagging their songs to this blog for quite some time, showcasing the ones which I think are nice. I got to know them through the song “A Night to Remember” and fell in love with them when I heard “This Woman Needs”. Then I went on a frenzy search for their songs, and tada~ here I am sharing their songs with you.
They (a group of trio) belong to the “country” category which I didn't have much interest in the first place. The now playing song “Get over Yourself” is cute; the first time I listen to it I cant help but smile to myself thinking “haha this is a good 发泄 song”. I will also feature the 2 songs mentioned above and maybe a few more. Like “Little Goodbyes”, “I’m Lit”, “I Wish I Were The Rain”, “Lucky For You (Tonight I’m Just Me)” and etc haha. Anticipate ba :D