Watashiwa Lin Sensei Desu
Watashiwa Shanyi desu, u can call me Lin sensei, yo-ro-shi-ku o-nei-ga-i-shi-mas~ Now I shall begin my 2nd class to mark the end (1 more week!) of my PA.
SIMEX = Singapore international monetary exchange limited
HSBC = the hongkong and shanghai banking corporation limited
Swank = to behave in a way that shows one is proud of oneself/behavior or talk that is intended to impress people (now then I know that “swank” is actually a dictionary recognized word! I always thought that “swank” is just the brand name for the li nan xing shoe shop...)
SICOM = singapore commodity exchange limited
ANC = adjusted net capital
NTA = net tangible asset
FX = forex
REIT = real estate investment trust
FY = financial year
YA = year of assessment
AR = analytical review (something to do with variance analysis)
Act of God = fair wear and tear
TOC = test of controls
Give up trades = if u r company handsome and I’m company beauty, u executed (trade started) a trade but decided to give it up to me (coz I’m too beautiful haha), then I will carry on from there by clearing (trade done) it. This kind of trade is called “give up trades”.
DMA = direct market access. DMA trades are trades done electronically. Now brokerages set up electronic platforms and let buyers n sellers to trade by themselves, thus the name “direct market access”.
Last but confirm guarantee plus chop not the least – WTF = WELCOME TO FOURTEEN. Hall 14 freshmen orientation camp 05/06 which will be begin proper on 18th july!!! Can feel the temperature rising liao hohohoho~ Look out for the official banner of WTF coz it’s super duper cute haha. With a beach umbrella that looks like a Halloween pumpkin; SQ with an ultra cool surf board in naruto hairstyle; and WR looking hot in bikini! Many thanks to Jesmine and Melissa for coming down on both nights; Lingrun for staying till 2am with us; and Wendy for the excellent ideas and design. Of coz plus my artistic flair for banner painting la~ hahahaha… ohyes and thanks to rs for contributing “camp fee: $40” on the banner :D
This FOC will be nothing but fun, Fun~ FUN!