Life is Full of Ironies
1. I was planning to "whiten" myself for the upcoming Bleach photoshoot at the end of the year; I just went swimming this morning. (and tml's IHG swim meet)
2. I wanna slim down; I ate chicken rice from Hall 2 for lunch and fish filet don + fried tofu for dinner.
3. I was aiming to study my dream course asap after my acc degree; I'm staying an extra semester in NTU. (which means wasting 6 mths worth or salary/postponing my plan)
4. I wanted to cure my dark eye rings/eyebags; im always sleeping later than 2am everynight. (not to mention the mahjong marathon on christmas eve till next morning 6am)
Well, the list goes on... although i wld love to name some ironies of others, i have to prevent myself from doing so... or else i'll be adding oil to blog flaming. (erm... i guessed i did just add some XD)