It’s Ladies’ Night!
Ok this is how AI 5 works: Weds are ladies’ night, Thurs belong to the guys and Fris are the results show!
1. Mandisa --> OHOH there she is! The one I mentioned last week~ haha think she’s the one with most exposure since she’s the infamous one who made Simon apologize on national (international actually) tv! Too much power tonight~ control sweetie, control! And I’ll see u in top 12~
2. Kellie Pickler --> SHE IS SO CARRIE. Carrie Underwood, the previous winner. Though I think this Pickler’s voice seems better ^ ^ I must say it’s to her disadvantage since her type alr won the last season… wasted… I would rather her than Carrie! Better luck in the competition and with your dad too… P.S. dun overdo the “oh, I love u dad even if u r always in n out of the jail.” thingy. Excessive sympathy gathering is suicidal honey.
3. Becky O’Donohue --> Torture. Pure torture. But I do agree she looks like a pretty little vase that I won’t mind her sitting in my room. On ONE condition though: as long as she doesn’t sing.
4. Ayla Brown --> Woo, basketballer~ she’s so tall… poor ryan seacrest who had to stand beside her haha… anyway, “reflections” by Christina Aguilara/ Coco Lee sounds really not bad on her~ not WOW but good enough for me ^ ^
5. Paris Bennett --> She bounces too much. She should be reincarnated and be a basketball! Don’t like her. Judges love her btw. They say she reminds them of Fantasia… no wonder I didn’t like her. Same type XD
6. Stevie Scott --> OMG. Wrong song choice or shld I say wrong ASPIRATION! She wants to become the female version of Josh Groban… go and die ba *faints* *vomit vomit* *faints again* Quote from Simon “Complete, utter mess!” This sweet young thing is trained to sing opera since the age of 11 (she’s 19 now)… erm so? Go back there then.
7. Brenna Gethers --> Ouch. I need to bleach my ears. Too much attitude is suicidal too. Same birth date with Simon… big deal! Shut up!
8. Heather Cox --> “when u tell me that u love me” oh man such a nice song wasted! Im willing to give her another chance though haha coz I just gotten her a cute nickname: Feather Fox~~~ heehee
9. Melissa McGhee --> Interesting sexy vocals~ But I think she shouted too much while singing the song… hmmhmm
10.Lisa Tucker --> W O W. My goose bumps opened big big when she sang the first stencil! The song is “change” or “changing” I think… wonderful~~~ magical~~~ In my opinion, the BEST performance tonight!
11.Kinnik Sky --> Poor thing… Randy “… 6.6 performance…” Simon “… being over shadowed by the other young girls tonight…” It’s really unlucky to be performing just after Lisa nya… and I think this “get here” song is too famous and well done by the original singer. Too bad.
12. Katharine McPhee --> Haha. She’s pretty. She wobbles really funny on stage. She looks drunk too… and the way she did the head thing is damn funny hahaahahaha… but her vocals r really good!
Guys! Guys tml!!! Wohoooooo~~~ anyway, I hope any two from 3, 5, 6 or 7 shld be out. Ohya! Amazing race is coming back next week! Hohohohohohoho~ I’m a reality tv show sucker \(^_^)/