A Series of Unfortunate Events
Dear reader,
If I were you, I would immediately turn your computer off rather than view any of the dreadful images, read any of the wretched information, play any of the unnerving games or examine the unpleasant posts presented within this website.
You, the unwary computer user, are only a few paragraphs away from learning more about A Series Of Unfortunate Events, a terrible collection of unhappenings concerning a doomed valentines day of the unfortunate child, and if I were you, I would visit any other website in the world rather than participate in the gloom that this particular site offers.
I have made a solemn vow to present this information to the general public, but there is no reason why you should scroll downwards anymore to begin the perilous journey into A Series Of Unfortunate Events.
With all the peace and regards in this universe,
Suay Suay Lin
Aiya... quite boliao actually... to start things off, my mood wasnt good before tues alr. Why? There's a presentation due on a case study for strategic management on the day after tues (wed lo duh). It's only worth 5% of the overall assessement for this course and i've had spent like 20 hours before tues just to analyse and answer the 4 questions... and im so so so so so sian to spent another day (v.day somemore) slogging over a vvvvvvvv hard case that's only worth 5%. Then! Suay suay (unluckily) on tuesday morning, an unwelcomed guest visited me(seriously, it really does have a bad reputation among the girls). This guest totally pissed me off this time coz it convenietly decided all by itself to come visiting me on that fateful day when it was 2 weeks behind the scheduled time. Of all days, why tuesday?! The moment i saw it, my mood thermometer just went *plooppp* into a deep plunge and hit zero. "Shit. im going to be in pain tml (wed) and ruin my presentation." How suay can one be? 4 chinese characters answer this question perfectly : 祸不单行. Immediately, as my mood thermometer hit zero, a realisation hit my head like an atomic bomb dropped onto hiroshima. "Double shit. I dont have anything thing to entertain the guest." I ransacked my room and found only close substitute; it'll only satisfy 20% of what is normally needed. So, as a counter move, i fed more of the substitute to the guest and increased the feeding frequency. Meanwhile, i decided to outsource RS to help me get the entertainment since she's going to Jurong Point later that day (tues).
NO. Unfortunately, my series of unfortunate events did not end there. But I'm too busy feeling sorry for myself now that i am unable to vomit all that has happened for you to smell... like why my monitor decides that it doesnt want to see me anymore and how the ants are ganging up on me (sucky ants... u better watch out... if drowning is not enough, i'll declare a full fledge war on your kind.) ^%$(*)%!@#$~!~#%@%&($^