Tonight is THE Night
1. Patrick Hall
Nicely done! “come to my window” sounds niceeeeeeeeeeeee ^ ^ not bad not bad… catchy song but overall he’s kinda boring?
2. David Raford
“crazy little thing call love” I LOVE THIS SONG. He’s suitable for this song I think... it’s not as bad as the judges said? He needs to work on his body language though heh.
3. Bucky Covington
We had Carrie look-alike last night, and now we have Bo Bice look-alike… he looks like a rocker? Not my cup of tea for this song choice “simple man”… seems like he has a nice personality? Not sure about that BUT he definitely has a cute smile *me is a sucker for cute teeth* tee hee hee hee.
4. Will Makar
The fan girl inside me is S C R E A M I N G~~~ he’s 16 and he’s cute! He’s like the human version of a Hobbit (from LOTR) Hahahah never mind his vocals… just looking at him is ENOUGH to kill the girls. Die Simon.
5. Jose ‘Sway’ Panala
It started out nice… turned out really w e i r d when he sang the WHOLE song using the “fake/air” voice… overdose of it is really w e i r d…
6. Chris Daughtry
Powerful voice (judges say that he has a grt recording voice), not so powerful package… not my type.
7. Kevin Covais
He’s so CUTE and so omg-ly pinchable!!! Bad choice of song though XD hahahahha don’t fight with me Paula!!! He’s 16! Be nicer to him, stupid idiotic sucky Simon !#~!$#%$%&^(^&$!#$~!@~! “one last cry” this kind of ballads u need to sing the whole song to get the feelings through… Choose wisely nxt week! U must make it through and step on Simon! Oh, and I think he really looks like Harry Potter XD my friend’s mum think so tooooooooooo XD
8. Gedeon McKinney
“shout” another song that I like and has been sang in the past AI seasons, Nice, entertaining performance… but he speaks really… hmmm… interestingly. His sentences have awkward pauses like what politicians normally have when they make speeches.
9. Elliott Yamin
So nice mah? Though I agree Stevie Wonder is hot… and his songs r difficult to be sang, but but but… what Simon says is too kua zhang ba? “Potentially the best male vocalist for the past 5 seasons.” I’m like doing the WTFish hand sign in front of the TV lor. Ohwell… cant really conclude since this is only the first formal performance for the top 24… we shall hear.
10. Bobby Bennett
I LIKE THIS PREFORMANCE! “copababana” something like that… this song was for his grandmamma. So swt right heh. I like the feel of this performance becoz it’s vv Vegas, vv Broadway ^ ^ SO, irregardless of what Simon says, I like I like.
11. Ace Young
OK. Shuai ge. Confirm melt lots of girls’ heart. Not mine though. I go for cute guys remember? However, he’s damn DRAMA MAMA lor… after he finish singing right, he still continue to stare into the camera for sooooooooo long, like he’s trying to electrify whoever’s looking lor. Cant stand *bleh* I know u shuai la… but don’t have to try so hard for goodness sake. “father figure” hmmm this song’s meaning sounds wrong on him.
12. Taylor Hicks
Woooooohoooooooooooooooooo~~~ He seems eccentric but I really feel his passion whenever he sings ^ ^ Song choice can be better to flaunt his vocal skills man. The song he chose was “live on”. Yea baby~ live on in this competition!!!
My take on the results wld be, hopefully, 5 will be out. As for the other guy, I really have no preference, AS LONG AS 4, 7 and 12 stays in! Results will be out tml erm… eto lets see… 830pm chn5!!! Remember to tune in!