Barry Barry Good~
OMG. BARRY MANILOW!!! Too bad they’re not singing his songs… he’s something like a coach to them for this week -________________- ohwell, I just hope he’ll sing something reeeeeally nice for tml’s results show ^ ^ ohya, the theme for this week is “the 50’s”. Once again, I wld vv much like to say byebye to either Ace or Chris. Bucky, Lisa, Katherine and Elliott are in danger too? Strictly IMO la… hahahaha… when I judge, I put in feelings too u know O_o
Mandisa
Song: I Don't Hurt Anymore
Did she slim down? Or did my degree worsen? She’s bringing variety to her power, which is vvvv good! Randy! For goodness sake, we’re not interested with your blocked nose/ flu or whatsoever…
Bucky Covington
Song: Oh Boy
Ohno… im worried for our dear “Buckbeak” here… It was a cutesy song but kinda blend??? And he looks like Jesus tonight (sorry, no offence to Christians reading this k. think twice before u wanna sue me ya? Or rewatch his performance and decide whether he resembles Him or not XD) I prefer his hair tied up ^ ^ cuter that way.
Paris Bennett
Song: Fever
Niceeeeeee~ Loved her look again!!! Dressed according to the 50s theme ^ ^ swt. The only thing im picky abt is that the song tempo was abittoo slow? But I wld like to remind u (and myself) that she’s only 17 years old!
--- Miss Mabel comes visiting ^ ^ ---
Chris Daughtry
Song: Walk The Line
Yea… I still think he’s boring. *yawnz* he makes my face goes like this ---> -___________-
Katherine McPhee
Song: Come Rain Or Come Shine
Prettie. Very prettie. And that’s abt it ba? Looks with no substance is a totally no go. But this one here has a not-so-bad level of substance… so I guess she’ll hang ard longer ba.
--- Miss Mabel spooks Miss RS into not running tonight ---
Taylor Hicks
Song: Don't Fade Away
I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE. However, why his hair colour is still the same?!!!?!? Wah kaoz… play ard with our appetite huh. Never mind. I shall slowly wait coz I believe this one is going far~~~ simply becoz he is just so s p e c i a l! He’s one of a kind! Die Simon, DIE! Haha… he caused an uproar man… with Paula going to punch Simon and everyone's talking at the same time XD
--- Miss Mabel leaves for other rooms ---
Lisa Tucker
Song: Why Do Fools Fall In Love
No go no go. *nods head in agreement with Simon* I really left the TV and came here to type midway haha… this theme doesn’t fit her at all I guess. I’m still thinking about Taylor hoho. Sorry Lisa!
Kevin Covais
Song: When I Fall In Love
“when I fall in loveeeeeeee, it will beeeeeeeeeeeee, forever~~~~~~~” awwwwwww so swt!! And Barry Manilow is so right to teach him to sing it in a “vulnerable” way! He didn’t wear specs at the practice… why he wore specs during the performance? Weird… haha but either way, he’s still cute ^ ^ *gives puppy eyes*
Elliott Yamin
Song: Teach Me Tonight
No this song doesn’t suit him at all. Plus his weird hand movements, IMO, it really put him in a touch position. H U H? Simon said “since this is a singing competition, let me judge u on your singing. It’s fantastic.” Like WTH?!?!!? Serious! I really got to ask my mum to dig my ears when I go home this wkend.
Kellie Pickler
Song: Walking After Midnight
She’s kinda cute haha like the slogan a lot. “Pick Pickler!” Not bad not bad ^ ^ liked it hehe “im just walking~ walking~ walking after midnight~” something like that ba?
Ace Young
Song: In The Still Of The Night WAH KAOZ! KENASAI!!! I love this song one lor… and and and and he totally destroyed it by singing it like a mosquito!!! ~!$!#$^%*&^*%^^$%$!@#@~(_* Pls get lost man… ogmogmogmgogmogmgoogm *pui pui pui pui pui* Here’s the form without substance I was talking about earlier.