Bigger Stage Finally (for Mandisa haha)!!!
Wohoooo~ STEVIE WONDER!! Yup, all 12 of them got to sing Stevie’s songs tonight ^ ^ Who stays and WHO GOES? Find out tml night at 8 on chn 5! I wld loveee to say byebye to Chris or Ace I guess. Anyway, here’s my review on tonight’s AI.
Ace Young
Song: Do I Do
Hmm… think his vocals hor… is the weakest among the Top 12 (eh… apart from Kevin la… butbutbut I like Kevin!).
Kellie Pickler
Song: Blame It on the Sun
I was more interested in my Cornetto Triple Choco Rush. (Thx to YK who bought it for me from the canteen!!! ^ ^)
Elliott Yamin
Song: Knocks Me off My Feet
Still more interested in my Cornetto Triple Choco Rush.
Mandisa
Song: Don’t You Worry About a Thing
There u go! A bigger stage for u~~~ She really resembles “The Little Mermaid” badass purple colour octopus… Im not saying she’s evil la… im only talking abt the appearance XD I think this performance was way better in the sense that it has more variations (more ups n downs) and not all the way full power?
Bucky Covington
Song: Superstition
U know what??? I think our Taufik Batisah did a better job singing this song than him! Yup, Simon’s comment abt his hair is ultra funny can. Hahaha “Jessica simpson’s hair style got to go.” No wonder I find his hair funny tonight; I thought he went to perm it.
Melissa McGhee
Song: Lately
She’s better off singing this kind of Ballads! Much much much better than her previous song choices! I guess it’s becoz Ballads can slowly show off her sexy voice? Cant remember anything else le :P
Lisa Tucker
Song: Signed Sealed Delivered
I preferred the original. According to her, she’s incorporating Ballads style into this up-tempo song. To me, she’s just screwing ard with the beat! Come on, it’s like OFF BEAT lor… instead of being original. Soooo… I didn’t like it. And is Simon senile or what? He said “it’s the best performance tonight so far”??? Somebody call the Woodbridge.
Kevin Covais
Song: Part Time Lover
I was laughing like Randy! THIS is really funny!!! I’m very very very amused lolz. Another competition song sang before by Idol winner Singapore Taufik. Eh… think Taufik did it better too (NOPE im not a Taufik fan.) BUT BUT BUT I definitely enjoyed Kevin’s performance more!!! His dance moves *omg* are so funny!!! It’s like he’s doing some kungfu pose XD Maybe Simon is right? HOWEVER, we love Kevin just because he’s so… KEVIN!
Katherine McPhee
Song: Till You Come Back to Me
Prettie. Very prettie. I like the end hmmm… Simon mentioned that her vocals reminds him of Kelly Clarkson? Ohwell, this one’s prettier :D
Taylor Hicks
Song: Living for the City
I LIKE I LIKE. He’s one guy who’ll bring me to tears if he gets boot out. He’s such a talent!!! It’s just so influencing!!! *speechless* Cant wait to see and hear him again nxt week! Andddd of coz his new hair colour!! HOHO VOTE for him America~~~
Paris Bennett
Song: All I Do
I’m starting to look forward to her performance ^ ^ I really like how she dolls herself up differently each and every week~ U go girl! She really doesn’t remind me of a 17 year old girl… (YES she’s 17 only) She has got the confidence and voice-show-off-kinda-attitude that throw away the age concept totally.
Chris Daughtry
Song: Higher Ground
Yea… I still think he’s boring. *yawnz* At least Mandisa got my attention back… but he is just so -___________________-