I Slept at 9pm Yesterday...
Why, u ask? Coz KEVIN IS GONE... *cries* there goes my last pet O_Q (my two pets = kevin and will) Now, I guess I can only channel all my energy to Taylor... Another reason for sleeping so early was all becoz of my stupidcalifraglisticexpialidocious l a g g y computer!!! The time for example shld be 9pm; the com clock is showing 8.34pm!!! Like WTFish... So laggy com coupled with Kevin-less = go to bed early. And I woke up at 4am!!! Cool~ Kinda like this freshness when I woke up ^ ^ U guys shld try this someday too! "Zao shui zao qi!" (Sleep early; wake up early)
Lalala some pics for Miss Oi ^ ^ hahahaha first up is Sasuke!!! Den Naruto on the right andddddddddd Anbu Kakashi (fanart)~~~ *drools* Lastly, it's Itachi n Kisame~ all from the anime series Naruto!


