I'm an American!
Me is a GOOD CRITIC! Bwahaaaha... Extracts of my previous posts:
"Brenna (6) pls get the hell out of my sight! U sucks big time
... hmmm 2, 4 or 5 will be out too...
depending on who is suay-er? Heh but I hope 4 can still carry on...
coz her voice is really something special and out of the norm in this season." --- Yup~ Brenna was the first to go tonight! She really sucks... both in singing and personality so... banzai! \( ^o^ )/ Brenna (6), Kinnik (2) and Heather Cox (5) were called out by Ryan Seacrest as they are in the bottom 3... I'm an amazing guesser huh?! The poor "Feather Fox" (my nick for her) got out in the end...
"Number 6 Jose 'Sway' Panala pls get lost. The other one ah... hmmmm cannot decide leh. Maybe 3, 4 or 9?" --- Bottom 3 for guys: Sway (6), David (9) and OMG KEVIN (5)!!! *faints* I dun wan kevin to leave yet!!! Anyway, my prayers/curses were answered O_O? Anddddd byebye to David and Sway! *phew* what a relief ^ ^''' I nearly threw antennae from the tv... ohwell, so look out for my weekly AI updates ya? The heat is rising nya... *sweats*