The Makings of the Final 12 [Part ii]
Ohman… sorry guys… im too nua to do a full commentary tonight… spent a whole day staring at my blog template to include the comment function (it’s finally up! *prays hard that it’ll work*) soooo… I decided to stop at guy no.2 and just slug infront of my TV and watch the AI in peace XD Anyways, I hope my pet boys (Kevin and Will) can successfully go on to final 12 tml night, Bucky and Taylor too ^ ^ discussed with gwing and my vote, as to who will leave the show, goes to chris, ace and elliott. As for gedeon, I think he did well tonight with that song, hence I dun mind him carrying on.
1. Gedeon McKinney
“when a man loves a woman” nice song, nice rendition, but he’s still weird? Haha… He still speaks like a politician.
2. Chris Daughtry
B o r i n g… He’s boring me just like Mandisa… Powerful voice… but so what? B O R I N G means B OR I N G.