Miss YYY’s Bdae Lunch, Men’s Bazaar and New HP~
Had Miss YYY’s Bdae lunch @ Pepper Lunch (taka) on saturday… SO there are actually TWO Pepper Lunch outlets in orchard!!! One in taka, the other one under shaw house! (I’m not experiencing a memory loss after all XD) Tried salmon pepper rice this time and it’s niceeeeeeee… I shldnt have the salmon all cooked though… if I’ve quickly salvage it from the sizzling hotplate, I’ll be having sashimi pepper rice! Haha… usually the four of us, Miss YYY, Mabel, RS and me, will bring our own camera for events like this… however, none of us brought camera thinking the other 3 will bring and we’ll at least have one camera for sure -________- I prepared mine!!! I even brought the charger home so that I could charge the camera batt at home. BUT in the end I forgot to charge it and I left home without the camera… anyway, we ended up camera-less and so yy suggested neoprints. Heh… so we traveled to cine for the neoprints and arcade~ I feel so out of place with this bunch of ppl? Why? Come on lor… we r a bunch of aunties and uncles… all the kids there r like 10+? I feel better when im out with bleach ppl… coz… there are 10+ ones in the bleach grp O_O? Lame right? Hahaha ohwell… whatever… neoprints spamming time!

This one rox man!!! Suddenly we were attacked by the neoprint machine bacjdrops!!! Hahaa... and so those standing behind had to find ways to siam them O_o It was a damn funny chaotic scene lor.
Hahaaha... Attack of the backdrop part 2!!!






We ended our celebration at ard 5pm… went back to taka with jh to take alook at the Men’s Bazaar (now till Apr 9) coz his PA is coming soon plus I still got unused taka vouchers from my 21st Bdae. Spent like almost 3 hours there?!!?! I didn’t noe guys can shop for so long too haha… in the end we only got a belt and two U2 long sleeve shirts for him… 57 buck in total… cheap cheap~ Ohya! Coincidentally, we met eric n jasmine again at the bazaar haha… eric was looking for work carrier.
Becoz my hp had been consistently giving me problems, we decided that it’s better to get a new one asap. Thus, we went over to shaw house coz there’s a starhub road show going on… jh signed a new plan (his 2 yrs M1 plan was up) and I got my early 22nd Bdae present from dear!!! Thxxxx dear~~~ I had a hard time deciding first between V3 and V3i, then between the pink and the black V3 razor haha ^ ^ In the end I decided that I do not need a better camera since I’ve alr got a FX8. Furthermore, I don’t have the practice of using hp to listen to mp3s… as such, V3 is a better choice (much cheaper too)! Next, the more I look at the hot pink razor, the more I find it weird. The pink, black and sliver combi is not nice and looks kinda weird. Soooooo, here’s my new hp!!! (That’s Aiba-chan~ as the wallpaper ^ ^ hohohohoho) Wow… this entry is damn long man…



