OK I Cheated...
Congrats! Your true lover is Aiba Masaki!You are a type of girl that is very easy to talk
to. You are very memorable. Once Aiba talks
to you, and REALLY get to communicate with
you, he'll for sure fall in love with you!
You are very mature, and like to discuss all
your feelings out. Honesty and being clear in
every situation is best.
Which'>http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=57&url=http://quizilla.com/users/arashiangel/quizzes/Which%20Arashi%20Member%20is%20your%20True%20Lover%3F">Which Arashi Member is your True Lover?
brought to you by
OK la... I cheated... I got Ohno on my first try... heh :P
Congrats! Your true lover is Ohno Satoshi!You are the type of girl that lives by the slogan:
Just be natural! You don't really like making
such a big deal about holidays like Xmas or
Valentine's Day.. you'd rather make EVERY day
special, and exchange gifts WHENEVER, so that
you can always be happy with your one and
only O-chan! ^.^
Which'>http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=57&url=http://quizilla.com/users/arashiangel/quizzes/Which%20Arashi%20Member%20is%20your%20True%20Lover%3F">Which Arashi Member is your True Lover?brought to you by