THIS IS SO FUN. HA.HA.
Ok la... maybe not so fun after all? RS told me it's not accurate coz a fellow blogger KennySia did an experiment on this database... WHATEVER la... accurate ornot, since im in dire need for amusement, I decided to go ahead with this FACE RECOGNITION thingy which I got from himi's LJ.
I arrived at the site and Step one says: Upload a photo. Ahur... but before that u'll have to register... they even offer u a tip --> "Tip! For best results, upload a photo in high resolution, where the faces are clear and in focus; front-facing photos work best" OK, roger that. Obviously the photos that work best with this database search r the "自拍" ones... YES those pictures that u've taken by yourself going at all angles trying to act swt/cute/chio/cool. Hahaa... and soooo... this is the first pic of many pics that i'm going to upload XD The top 3 results I got: Audrey Hepburn, Alicia Keys, and Ashley Judd (notice the triple As?) Maybe I should give myself a christian name that starts with "A" too...
Second pic that I upload only gave me a 61% likeness... hmmm maybe it's becoz I've chosen a weird pic of mine. Lalaa...
No idea who these 3 "celebrities" are... and im starting to get boredddddddd... therefore!
It's time to play with something different! Me with wig and more than one subject in this picture~~~ I was pretty excited before they churn out the results! ... ... ... I totally went OMG1 when I saw the 1st result! *faints* the 3rd one is quite funny too hahaa young leonardo dicaprio -___________________-
Worried that they'll give me weird results again, I went back to pics that contains me, myself and I. AND OMG2! Adam Sandler!!! I loveeeeee to watch his comedy moviessssssss... butbutbut... me looking like him?!
Then... I got b o r e d again. So I played ard with the type of pics again... hahahaa :D Neoprints! with more than one faces~ OMG3 I LOOK LIKE TONY JAA... dun mess with me ah... I anyhow give u a punch n a kick and u're dead meat lor muahaha -_-''' *mumbles to myself* "i look like... tony jaa... t o n y j a a... ha ha ha... tooonyyyy jaaaaaaaaa..."
The pic that says "Jang Nara" is wrong lor! That girl (with a crown on her head) in the pic is "Xu Wei Lun" from taiwan la! Aiyoyo
Hmmm so what will happen if I upload a non-human pic?? This is what I get... MY CAT looks like the green face joker who is supposedly the one that looks like me! OMG4 right?!?!! Which means that my cat = green face joker = me... my cat = me! O_o? (I'm so sick of this database by now.)
Thus, ladies n gentlemen~ let me bring u the last pic of today~ Actually... I was hoping that ONE single celebrity wld show up in this match... sista-s mah... hahaha ohwell... ANYWAY, in conclusion! DO NOT TRUST this thingy. I mean... after so many runs of this database, I look like so so so many diff celebrities... play if u REALLY r vv BORED.