Top 10 Girls
The girls sang in a reversed order from last week’s performance! Meaning, first become last; last become first to take the stage.
1. Katherine McPhee
Stevie Wonder’s song “all in love is fair”… she still looks pretty ^ ^ didn’t go out of tune but the song doesn’t have an explosive part to it… and her knee length shorts doesn’t seem to portray the same image as to what the song is about and she looks like she’s having a 4 month old pregnancy (same as me la... according to ani -__-)
2. Kinnik Sky
She sounds monotonous? The judges say she got an amazing range leh… but I dun hear any. But nice white top she was wearing… and erm, good figure.
3. Lisa Tucker
Think she really noes how to control man! She noes how to start a song magically~ She chose a Michael Jackson song and I didn’t manage to catch the lyrics haha… Paula says “u r a star alr! Why hasn’t u been signed (singing contract)???” well, she’s only 16 mah…
4. Melissa McGhee
“why haven I heard from u” something like that heh :D Yup! She really has got interesting sexy vocals~ Catchy tune to the song but I think she still got more stuff hidden and she shld show us more!
5. Heather Cox
Here’s my “Feather Fox”! hahaha… she digging her own grave man… Mariah’s “hero” tsktsk it’s just like an egg hitting the stone! Me agrees with judges. Anyway, do u guys think that her face features look fake?? Especially her nose? Hmmm… I wonder o_o?
6. Brenna Gethers
Kaoz… I just copy and paste what I commented last week ba… “Ouch. I need to bleach my ears. Too much attitude is suicidal too. Same birth date with Simon… big deal! Shut up!” Donna Summer “last dance” though I never heard this song before, but I’ve heard of the singer lor… so she must ba some sort of a 70s 80s diva… Saying u r just like her makes me feel like spitting on this contestant… her attitude sucks. At least I agree with Simon sometimes. >: [
7. Paris Bennett
Ok… kinda like her better know coz of her willingness to try out all diff kinds of fashion. She’s like a chameleon? Another “hero” song… shld be different from Heather’s “hero” song of coz. The lyrics goes like this “did you ever noe that u’re my heroooooo~ blah blah blah…” UPDATE!!! Gwing found the song! It’s “wings beneath my wings” by Bette Midler ^ ^
8. Ayla Brown
Celine Dion’s song! Seems like the contestants tonight love to sing diva’s songs! Erm I cant remember anything else le… Simon say’s she too perfect (and that is a problem) but the other judges loved her performance.
Kellie Pickler
“u r cute.” Woah from Simon Cowell’s mouth. Imagine that! But I do have an issue with her song choice… I really really REALLY hate songs with repetitive phrases… “I’ll give u something to talk about, I’ll give u something to talk about, I’ll give u something to talk about, about our loveeee~ I’ll give u something to talk about, I’ll give u something to talk about, I’ll give u something to talk about, about our loveeee~ I’ll give u something to talk about, I’ll give u something to talk about, I’ll give u something to talk about, about our loveeee~” ARGH… it’s irritating u noe… and pls prove that u have better memory than this.
Mandisa
Damn power sia… there was abit of shouting though… heh but her stage presence is as usual erm HUGE.
Brenna (6) pls get the hell out of my sight! U sucks big time… hmmm 2, 4 or 5 will be out too… depending on who is suay-er? Heh but I hope 4 can still carry on… coz her voice is really something special and out of the norm in this season.