Top 10 Guys
1.
He seems less eccentric alr heh and I still like his style~ influential, emotional and passionate. “easy” by Lionel Richie if I didn’t get it wrong. It’s really his style with all the “whoo-s” and “aww-s” heh ^ ^
2. Elliott Yamin
NICE! He sang a Stevie Wonder song again! But this song is a much much much better song to sing! Stevie Wonder is hot! And this song has a super duper ultra difficult melody! As such, im really really really impressed by him tonight!
3. Ace Young
“if I’m not made for you” OMG… All I can say it’ll be a great performance if u put your TV to mute mood, thank you. Randy, eat shit. Show off his range!?!?!? Lolz… get your mummy to dig your ears. As expected from Paula. Shuai ge. Enough said. Me agrees with Simon haha.
4. Gedeon McKinney
Here’s out politician again… “a change is gonna come". I guess there’s nothing wrong with his performance, but something kept me from liking him. His smile freaks me out a little O_o
5. Kevin Covais
Shit. I think he messed it up XD He’s still so CUTE though hahaha and Simon says “lala land” I LOVE THIS SONG! Coz it was sang by Diana DeGarmo in the season 3! “heard it through the grapevine” ^ ^ so I cant help but to compare him with Diana, which is… sighz… I’ll pray for you Kevin!
6. Jose ‘Sway’ Panala
Pitchy pitchy pitchy… Well, at least he’s using his real voice now… Him singing “overjoyed” HAHA I can feel no joy watching/listening to u man. If he’s going to stay for another week, I might consider giving up the show (nah, just an empty threat).
7. Will Makar
OMGOMGOMG. The fan girl inside me is STILL S C R E A M I N G~~~ Kenny Roger’s “lady” which goes like this: Lady, i'm your knight in shining armor and i love you~ You have made me what i am and i am yours~ My love, there's so many ways i want to say i love you~ Let me hold you in my arms forever more… etc. How I wish I can dress him up in something like this!
Or this!!!
And Simon, FYI, I AM NOT an 11 year old girl.8. Bucky
Nice eyes honey. Sparkling green (unless my TV colour is off) -___- Yea I can feel his sincerity too, vv raw, not fake at all ^ ^ Good song, good fit. It’s a country song and I missed the song title again. Ohwell, he definitely earned himself a place in top 8 (in my heart)! I still like his smile heh and to refresh your memory, *me is a sucker for cute teeth* tee hee hee hee.
9. David Raford
His last note is OFF! Way off! Even the tone deaf cannot sing me can hear that it’s off pitch. Sinatra’s “the way u look tonight” and nope, he didn’t croon me at all with this song. He needs a little diversification! If he’s going to sing this type of oldies during his stay in AI5, I will hope he gets out soon. I like jazzy oldies actually… but not with his rendition.
10. Chris Daughtry
Powerful voice (same comment as last week haha). Wah and judges say that he at a totally diff standard wor… BUT still, not so powerful package… not my type. On the other hand again, it’s really a good performance ^ ^
Number 6 Jose ‘Sway’ Panala pls get lost. The other one ah… hmmmm cannot decide leh. Maybe 3, 4 or 9? Ok… shall rest for half an hour. There’s amazing race at 10pm!!!
