Wah Biang Eh.
Ace got into the bottom 3 tonight!~~~ *cheers n claps* butbutbut Lisa too?!?! O_O? maybe she's too pro for her age? Ohnos... Sexy vocals Melissa is out! Sighz... and yet I thought she sounded nice singing that Ballad.
--------
Did anyone see the NUS BUSINESS SCH'S XYZ commercial!?!??!!?!? I was totally stunned by it! Think they kena tight budget. Engaged a lousy commercial ad co. No creativity watsoever. No time to think. (I'm really being nice here to help them find an excuse u see.) OR I think they are lacking brain juices up there/blind. How can they be so DUMB to pay for such an advertisement?!?! Somemore at the AI timeslot! It's a total turn off can! We can now expect an influx of biz students next year for NTU, SMU and SIM -__________- *shakes head* No class... no class... anyway, I didn't really get what the commercial "experiment" is abt. Something abt comparing X, Y and Z and NUS = X. (make a smart guess who's Y and Z. duh right?!) Furthermore, I totally forgot what they use to plot against in the X, Y-axis. (such a failure ad) Coz it really blanked out my brain when I saw this commercial appearing haha... ohman... *shock shock shock laughs laughs laughs* Yea. I'm still in shock.
*** Truthfully, I was kinda of worried they'll flash across the screen BIG BIG at the end of the commercial: NTU, Nanyang Business Sch or watever course in NTU. Thank God it didn't. I heaved a sigh of relief when I saw it's NUS. Then... guess what was my reaction? ME L O L.