Winter Wonderland~
Nope, Im not crazy or cracking up. I played with ice and slided down an ice slope in a -5 degreecelsius environment in SPORE, somemore during this dry spell season. It was heaven! Anyway, it was my first time there and I was ultra duper excited about it before the event. Opps, I haven say where I went hor? Haha... Spore's one and only Snowcity lor... It was an event organised by Singapore Cosplay Club (SCC) themed "Naruto Winter Festival"! Enough said, I shall now bomb you with piccys~~~ First up, this fun pic I PS-ed ^ ^ hoho

Secondly, Naruto X Sasuke ^ ^
sasuke: "ok la... i confess. i have "a thing" going for naruto since we were little kids!" *hugz*
naruto:"..." (thinks to himself: hmmm although i really like sakura, but sasuke is HOT too dattebayo~) *let him hugz all he wants*
Anbu Kakashi + random chibi-s~~~ so cute right? Just look at the way that chibi boy is looking at him... awwwwwwwww so swt! 
I quite like this pic ^ ^ I like the angle that I took I guess? Also, the light spot beside naruto's face :D Nice right nice right? <--- BHB
Lastly!!! Eye-candy!!! (though cannot see his face la XD hahahhaa) But this Anbu Kakashi sensei is really shuai (handsome) I tell you... and he was the shuai Ichigo with e funny clown hair at cosfest 05 that I mentioned last time! Hmmm... forgot alr? No fear. I go dig for that photo... *goes off digging* ... found it!!! Back then...
And now... did u guys see something? Something similar...? My pose!!! omgosh... after 8 mths or so... im still THE SAME -_________________- amusing right... only now my hair is shorter XD
