Bad Day
My day was alright. Had my first paper and it looked pretty decent to me. I'm going to PASS I hope... easy but as usual I had the problem of finishing everytime within the time limit. Am I really that s l o w?
I shld be napping now... but I decided to blog abt some uphappy/sad things first. No, I'm not the one suffering unfortunately. Sometimes it hurts more when someone u care abt is suffering and it just make u wanna cry out loud... even though I noe he/she is trying his/her best to get over the slump putting on a brave front.
The irony is that I noe I want to help, but I always have the difficulty of choosing the "right" approach... for the fear of touching the alr hurt spot. So, it's either I have to choose the words carefully or pretend nothing bad happened and just laugh it away.
Some things just have had to happen. And these things happen for a reason. Borrowing words from Yuuko, xxxholic: Everything is inevitable.
Of coz there's a million and one course of action that one could take. But just like every other normal human being, it's really hard to take the selfless path without taking oneself into consideration. And even if it's going to be a selfish decision, it's still better than doing "hen-tak-tak-ki" (a command to march on the same spot) right? Right.
Ahhhhh...! I think I'm becoming more and more like a selfish bitch as I grow older. Incompassionate? Practical? Whatever... u noe what I'm driving at.
So friends, pls take care!!! I sucks at comforting ppl... here's a grt song to keep your mind occupied ^^ Happy thoughts ppl, happy and positive ones!!!