ハダシの未来 (Hadashi No Mirai)
Those scrawny stuff in my title are Jap words btw. Ha-da-shi-no-mi-rai means something like stepping into the future barefooted or barefoot future ^^ It's my FAV song from Arashi~~~ Saw it on youtube and I kept on replaying it like nobody's business. Heh, somewhat just stuck to the "na na na na na na~" and their moves!!! So so so so so chio can! Oh, the clip that I saw was their performance at musicstation, that's why I can really SEE them DANCE~~~
Be careful girls... some servicing for the hot-blooded young FEMALES (maybe some males too! I mean, they're really a sexy and likeable bunch u know!) Thanks to mavic0910 for this subbed and translated MV!!! *sings* Zutto wasureteta okubyou na mainichi~...
*** I'll spam u peeps with more videos of this song as soon as I dig out suitable ones k ^^ I'm trying to find the musicstation performance WITHOUT the interview part so as to prevent u ppl from loading half of the clip and only find yourselves at the start of the song O_Q
****** Sian... really cannot find a clip without the interview... but still try to watch this ya? Watch la... it's worth it~ U shld really watch this. I tell u... WATCH k! U better watch this!! or else... !!!