My Oh My - Friday
My oh my!!! I had a funfilled wkend! It started off when I went over to Cresent Girls' School on Friday for our darling Chloe's singing competition! Met the Gotei13+ ppl at Redhill MRT stat and had over lunch at a market somewhere nearby before heading to the sch itself ^ ^ The school looks grt (and expensive XD) and I wld like to mention, it was my first visit to a girls' school! Hahaha... So our main purpose there was to support our dear Chloe right? However, before the event started, we were kind of "sian" coz of the % imbalance? Lolz the girls. Woah... they all had the same kind of pitch/frequency... if u weren't concentrating on a particular convo, and listen to the whole event hall in general, it'll be like a bee buzzing or bugs flapping their wings right beside your ears. Yea, it was THAT scary.
Presenting to you... SUPERSTAR CHLOE! (yea I noe im dumb... I made a mistake by filming her vertically at the beginning. BUT! I realised my mistake quite fast la... and switched to horizontal -____-''') Too bad she didnt win O_Q sighz... but we entertained ourselves with the contestant singing "my heart will go on" and... *points to the next part*
Guess what? Reinnie and Milu brought their Jap homestay kids with them to CrezAwards~~~ Therefore, after Chloe finished her number, we immed. diverted all our attention (ok la... actually only me and qina) to the 5 kawaii jap boyssssssssss... ranging from age 9-14. Are they cute or cute! The 9 year old Ryou-chan (or Ryuo) had qina proclaiming she wants to give birth right now! Although her fav remains to be the hazel-eyed Seiya. First photo = 5 of them!
Ryou-chan and me! *ahem* plus Chloe (in white) and Kaili (with pink flowers) Think I shld use photoshop and get rid of them hahahahahaha...
Clearer pic of Ryou!!! ... with Kaili XD
Anddddd Seiya (left) with Iforgothiscomplicatednamebishie (right) Shuai shuai shuai! My oh my... they make me wanna fly to Japan right now and be surrounded by cute jap boys like Ryou! 