I'm Totally BBB-ed
I'm Back,
I'm Broke, and
I'm a Bird nurse now.
Yesssss, I'm back from KL retail therapy and I'm totally broke... Hmmm I've never felt so poor in my life before! I'm not THAT broke actually. Maybe it's just the mere thought of spending 400 sing dollars on a 3 day KL trip makes me feel broke haha.
This afternoon, I heard the ice-cream man's bell and had this sudden urge to eat an ice-cream. So I got downstairs, but I couldn't find the ice-cream push cart. Instead, I found this stunned bird lying near the wall in a pool of big black ants.


How can I leave it alone!!! Dunno what the hell those sucky ants are doing to this poor little thing... Thus, I brought it home, made it rest and fed it some water. As for now, it is resting in a shoe box (those big comfy sports shoes kind) with towels and bread crumbs... but it is not eating! I cannot find its eyes either... think it is still a baby?
I dunno!!! How how? What should I feed it with??? Isit normal for it not to flap its wings and try to fly??? How should I care for it? *is in paranoid mode*