In Donny's Room
Donny! aka Mr Don! Thanks for lending me your cosy little room (along with laptop, music, charger and all else~~~) while u go lalalalala (KTV) and and and of course not forgetting the MI4 artistic performance you did to save this damsel in distress (me) yesterday!!! I'll type out the MI4 script sometime later... keep your eyes glued to the screen oh. Darn exciting I tell u.
Why I titled this "In Donny's Room" u ask? Sounds nice right? Like a chapter to a story ^^ Haha, what? Nononono, I'm not going to tell u the dirty little secrets he has hidden in this cosy little hostel room of his... I'm not the ungrateful kind k! Although... Shhhhhhh.
Ohya... I'm finally back in business!!! Blog business I mean. My last paper ended 1 hour ago~ kinda drowsy and sleepy now... butbutbutbut it's so rare nowadays for me to be online! Dumb router at home + IT idiot me + always flying around the world 2nd sista = no internet for me, in turn leads to no blog updates for you. (BHB leh... as if a lot of ppl read my blog haha)
Okay, that's all for now... I go RnR (rest n relax) lo~~~ or maybe go dig up more dirty little secrets... nah no lah, like I said I'm vv ethical (pui) and I got integrity (pui) one k, as evident (pui) from the number of different tests (pui), samples (pui) and procedures (pui) undertaken to analyze my moral... of course I wont do such things!
In case u r wondering, I'm pui-ing the audit terms.