MC
I got MC for the MIA here k. Hahaha… Ohnoes… looks like I owe u guys a lot of updates! I got valid reasons horrrrrrr... so dun any oh how horrrrrrrrrrrr me.
Number one, exams remember?
Number two, I had to pack 3 years worth of stuff (rubbish, according to my mum) from my hostel room, move them back to my pasir ris home sweet home to rejoin my parents, 2nd sista and darling cat – mimi, and squeeze the 3 years worth of stuff/rubbish into my alr full room… The impact was catastrophic. See for yourself! I'm only showing u my room lor… I didn’t take any pics of the things in my living room… *headache*


Number three, I cannot connect to my dumb broadband despite having superb skills of screwing my two CPUs. See me screwing my CPUs... took out the chip from the old home CPU to put into my sch CPU :D






Luckily, JY came over and helped me with my computer ^^ He reformatted my com, pulled out CR-RW drive, 256RAM and 40GB harddrive from the old CPU... and put all of them into ONE CPU~ wohoooo~ so now I have TWO CD drives, 80GB of space and 512 RAM~~~ Thanks JY!!! See JY @work :D


Number four, I was too engrossed with the election – being a responsible and sensible young adult who is deeply concern about what kind of future the election 06 holds for us so as to have a roadmap drawn out, not only for myself, but the local society as a whole for the next five to fifteen years. Coz every "holy" vote matters mah... Okok I get that look on your face… ignore me lor -____- I’m just trying to sound chim(deep) here.