Niaoniao Is Dead...
This is me typing live... as I'm crying... niao niao is lying in my lefthand.
I've just called my dad... dad said we've alr done our best so dun cry, stupid.
Best is not enough then?
First time I cry till liu pi ti and I dont bother to wipe...
I alr know the cause of death... I dunno if it's a sudden thing or niao niao's fate has alr been determined when I found it lying in a pool of ants or...
Si wo hai de mah?
Is it me?
Is it me?
Is it me?
Maybe if I've left it there, niao niao's mama will come and find it and save it from the black ants?
Maybe it's not dead? Just in a vv bad shape?
Maybe if I try feeding it some water it'll wake up?
It's not moving. Its neck is all loose. Its feet all clench up. Its wings are stiff.
It has been a short but lovely time with u niao niao... We'll get u a nice shoe box with lots n lots of tissue so that u can rest comfortably k and we'll wait for dad n mum to come home and send u off together... although I really dun believe u r gone and I really dun want to let u go...