Quickie
Yea... a real quick one cause I'm really dead from the aerobics dance class just now (first session). I'm so so so so so tired, that I wish I can just flop onto my bed and ZzzZzzZzz... BUT I haven back my bag!!! Just started gathering the "materials" while deciding which bag to dump them all in.
AI --- YESSSSS~ Taylor is in the FINAL TWOOOO!!! Wohoooo~ got the news from Gwing in irc :D cause I was sweating and gasping for my oxygen... the teacher made us move NON-STOP for the whole one hour!
Ok I'm drifting... YES YES YES Taylor~~~ Wohoooo~ Elliott poor thing nyaa... not that I care about him XD It's like so close yet so far... No choice... Katherine is chio-er (more pretty) and got the sex appeal mah.
Sex or no sex appeal, I WANT TAYLOR TO WIN! But I'm a really suay (unlucky) girl. Those previous seasons right, all the contestants that I rooted for ended as runner-ups... You tell me suay ornot?
Except for first season cause I never watch -_____-
Aerobics dance --- As I mentioned earlier, the teacher worked us for the full hour... however! I didnt... hahahahah IF I really follow her e v e r y movement, someone will have to bring me out on a stretcher after class. It's impossible...
Anyway, she's really cool. Me and rs were speculating that she should be in her forties, late forties...? And her body is like w o w. If I were to use food terms to describe, (chickens, pork, beef, whatever la) it's tough lean meat.
*sweeps a look at my mama*
Haha! So different! I still love my mama~ she's the best! Most prob the teacher cant cook well and chews on raw veggie XD
Okidoki time to pack finish my bag and ZzzZzzZzz... got to be ready by 655am ^^ Mr Junwei sending the three of us to the Golden Mile place.
Byebye Spore~ and Hello KL~ for 3 days!