So Dark... The Con Of Man.
Do I love it or love it? I love it!!! The movie is so overrated though. I left the cinema thinking: I'm so going to read the book again!
I can recall the front part pretty well as the movie followed the book quite closely. But I was in a "language slang shock" when "Sophie" spoke ha... so funny!!
"Take a look at what's inside your pocket."
When she said this, I couldn't help it but relate her to the little Indian girl who wanted to buy pigeons for her brother going on a journey in the visa commercial... and the actress also reminds me of Liv Tyler, the mouth area.
Sigh... why cant they find someone more suave for "Robert Langdon"???
Guess what? I find "Silas" more appealing lor...
Wait wait wait. HELL NO! I'm not into SM or whatever torture fetish FYI. Read the last sentence to know my feelings for him...

I like sad stuff (esp sad songs)... To me, the feeling "sad" can be such a beautiful thing.
And if you read the book, the depth of the feelings btw "Bishop" and "Silas" is OMGLY so touching... it's like they only have one another and they are truly grateful to have found each other.
These are from my (ST)memory of half a year ago k... I'm starting to forget a lot of things. That's why I wanna read the book again!!! The bloody movie left out detailssssssss... argh. It was the details which made the book so nice to read!
Drama! I demand a Da Vinci Code dramaaaaa... eh not Tom Hanks pls.