My First...
... snow ice! Well, I'm trying to clear my hp photos so... here u go! I saw a Taiwan variety show featuring vvvvvvvv delicious snow ice recently and lo n behold, I finally got to taste it when I went to people's park to get cloth and measurements for upcoming cosplays ^^
... visit to the arab street~~~ something wrong with my camera phone... or isit that blue tooth device? hmmm... anyways, thx to himi, seki and rish who brought me there!
... ticket bought for tau sar pia (sesame biscuit?) hahaha... no la... GV just had to retain this while we were inside watching Da Vinci Code lor... and they nearly wanted to keep the cat food for us -_______________-''' I was like hur? Did we look like hungry cats...?!
... sashimi salad! Not an entirely pleasant experience though... (sigh, why the picture like this?)
I'll stick to normal sashimi or sushi like this one XD
... ma lan la mian! NO! I'm not swearing =_=''' It means Malan Noodle, the shop's name... IT'S ULTRA NICE I TELL U. Esp when everything is hot and steaming~~~ Yummy~ JH had shredded chicken mushroom and I had --- as u can see --- big fat juicy fresh prawn!
We shared xiao long tang bao (dumplings with soup inside and... pork I think?) This is THE BOMB man! Just put the whole thing inside your mouth, take one bite, and u'll melt. It's like Yakitate Japan (anime) reaction. YES it's that good. Also, the shining thing is mango + sliced prawn. (I still prefer the xiao long tang bao ^^)

Ohya while we were eating right, there was this kid singing the tune of Da Chang Jing... it was so hilarious coz he only knows like 4 notes? He kept repeating and repeating... and at the end right, he shouted "Da chang jing!" Sho cute!... qing yi se since the world cup started. Yup, I was playing mahjong on 10th june 2nd day heh ^^ Hmmm I only remember England, Sweden and Trinidad n Tobago... forgot the 4th country le. Too tired to play till 6am although I wouldnt mind watching Argentina as I play o_O but everyone was dying alr. Furthermore, there's rehearsal and streetfest the next day XD
