Olinda! Where are YOUuuuuuuuu~
I miss your voiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... OUCH. My ears... DANG IT. My eyes hurt too... Somebody saveeeee meeeeeeee~~~ me me me me... *echoes*
1. Erm, you r just 17? Shld choose something more adequate mah... haiz... This Geraldine Chua is actually quite cute u noe, reminds me of... young and unpolished Fiona Xie.
I like your glittery eyes though ^^'''
2. "I can't liveeeeee, if living means without youuuu~ can't liveeeeeee, cant live anymoreeeee~ CAN'T LIVEeeeeeee..."
Ohman, if u can't live, then do us a favour and just go die la!
3. Milly... OUCH my EARS... 1000% out of tune!
I noe you look swt n cute. But u r hopelessly out of tune!
4. Choy Siew Woon~~~ In my opinion, the best voice! Who cares if she's naughty or goodie two shoes?
She definitely "woon" my vote (that is if i'm willing to spend this kind of $) :p
5. OUCH my EYES! She looks like a him wearing a bad quality wig X_x
Hey, she's weird like Paul Twohill... in a bad way.
6. Jasmine... she has a safe voice I guess? Her fake/high note is kind of weird and it shows. She knows it, so everything when it requires a high note, she'll be tenser and tend to drag the note a bit.
Safe, safe, safe. No explosive factor.
7. Do I pity you (for missing the start becoz of screaming fans)?
Maybe.
Do I like you?
No, not with this song baby.
"I want everything~ but everything means nothing, if I aint got u u u u~~~" You want everything (our votes)?
Dream on.
*** I feel like crying man... I had to leave my living room every now and then just because I cannot stand the singing/performance. Olindaaaa where are youuuuuuuu??? I want to sway with you~~~ (she sang "sway" last season and it was MAGICAL) O_Q
I need DCJ therapy NOW (and project runway ^^).