My Japanese Class Teacher is a Doraemon Fan
HE LOVES DORAEMON, has Doraemon pencil box, small draw string bags, rectangular big bag, TIE and etc...
He wears bow ties, climbs mountains, is a PR in spore becoz it's cheaper and convenient to go to other countries for mountain climbing, has dogs as his children and mows his garden.
I'm going to have my listening and oral tests tml! Wish me luck~ I haven said this here before... but... I'm the most ZAI (dialect for vvvvvvvvvvv good/expert) in the class! Hohohoh :D Cant stand my bragging? Den pls stop reading from here onwards.
*Bragging begins*
Haha! Yes! I'm zai~ I got many full marks out of the many mini tests he gave us twice a day. I got full attendance for the past 5 weeks. He knows I'm zai so he seldom ask me to read/answer his transparencies/questions. Ppl ask for my msn to ask me jap questions.
*Bragging ends*
Ahhh... 5 weeks for Jap crash course were damn fast, stress, fun and wonderful~~~ With a blink blink of an eye, last friday was my last lesson alr...
Got something really cute for my sensei (teacher) ^^ Yup, u guessed it! Doraemon stuff! Kinda ex... (although JH paid for them) haha but I think he'll really like them! Coz I think they're soooo cute~~~
Can take them out of the cute little container one... and the cute little container is actually Doraemon's head! Haha~ got Da Xiong too~

He got no ears BECOZ! they were bitten off by a rat (which explains why he got rat phobia =_=) <--- sensei (teacher) told us one... and this picture proved it XD
Doraemon is shinning a torch at an elephant and it shrunk! Can see the background 2D pic right? Heh.
It is something to express my thanks... it has been 3 years? or more since I had fun while studying :D I actually felt happy in class, didnt think of skipping lesson and wanted to be the best in the class!
Furthermore, I became competitive (taking note of other not bad students den telling myself I wont lose to him/her), ahm chio (laugh in my heart) at those who dunno how to pronounce/answer the words/questions and shakes head at those that missed lessons... when I am THE pontang (skip class) queen myself XD
Lala~ I go flip a bit more and go zzz le~~~ going to bring camera to sch tml and take pic with him and the class! Oyasuminasai~ it's 11.58pm now btw XD I took damn long to type...


