A --------------------------------!
The title is not an "A" with dashes plus an exclamation mark at the end FYI.
It's an A minussssssssssssssssss!
PUI. Okla... I noe A is good for a student like me... BUT I want more I guess...? Hahahaha, must be my oral!
Q: How do u find Sentosa?
A: Sentosa is at the south of Singapore.
Dont laugh!!!
I thought I heard "Where is Sentosa?" =_______________=''' Somemore I answer so confidently lor... It's only until I left the room then I think back... shit. Isit asking what I feel abt Sentosa or is really asking where is Sentosa....................................................
I asked around my classmates and those who had Sentosa in their oral said the question was asking us to DESCRIBE Sentosa... like "I find it beautiful" or "I find it fun" or "I find it lively" etc.
I said DONT laugh!!!
Anyway, got a lot other questions la... like did I go orchard yesterday - no - den where did i go and do wat - stayed at home study jap - where did u eat your lunch - canteen - what did u eat - bread - wat time is my jap class from n until - from 10am to 3pm - do i like music - yes, i like music a lot - what music do u like - Jpop - do u have a dog at home - no - how abt a cat - yes... and some other stuff which I cannot remember le.
Minna san~~~ Best of luck yo! 

One last note: Apparently, bribery doesnt work. O_O